Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Series Record Issue

Contributor

Series Record Issue

How can I record a series on a specific channel at a specific time?  Content title is always different.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Series Record Issue

Do you mean it's not by the same guide/favorites title?  Series record goes only by (grid/favorites) title.  Manual record goes by date and time but cannot be series recorded that way.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. If you find this post helpful in solving your problem then feel free to kudo it. If it is also the solution then consider clicking "Accept as Solution".
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Specifically I'm referring to the Hallmark Channel where they play a different movie title every saturday at 5PM.  I would like to series record that time slot.  DirecTV has that capability.

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Ron__P
‎04-17-2019 6:12 AM

Since each movie has a different title, you'll have to set an individual recording for each one.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support