Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Return equipment

Contributor

Return equipment

I have been trying to return our att equipment for over 6 months and now they have filed a charge on my credit I still have all the equipment in a box ready to return but everytime I call I get no where now they can't even find my account info. I just want to find out how to get this returned and the charges dropped

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎07-19-2018 6:52 PM

Re: Return equipment

After 6 months they don't want it back.  From Terms of Service:

f. Return of AT&T Equipment:

Except as otherwise provided, AT&T Equipment must be returned to AT&T undamaged, within twenty-one (21) calendar days after your Service is terminated for any reason. If equipment is not returned within twenty-one (21) calendar days, or is returned damaged, you will be charged a Non-Return Equipment Fee. We may retain any advance payment or deposit, or portion thereof that previously had not been refunded, if you fail to return the AT&T Equipment within this time period. If all AT&T Equipment is returned within six (6) months of termination, any fees charged for such AT&T Equipment will be refunded (other than fees for damages). No refunds will be made for AT&T Equipment returned more than six (6) months after termination. This Paragraph also applies if your existing equipment is replaced or upgraded for any reason.

If it's gone to collections, you can try to negotiate the amount down.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support