mhollinhead's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, May 9th, 2017 1:15 AM

Recordings list unavailable

The error message tells me to make sure the TV receiver and DVR receiver are connected to the network. How do I do this?? 

I get the same message from all the TV receivers.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

This this worked for me. Go to the dvr and hold the power button down for 10 seconds. Turn on the tv and it will ask you to “restart receiver.” Once the restart is complete the recordings will be available. This was confusing to me at first because I don’t typically use the tv where the dvr is located. You have to restart the dvr using the tv prompt. You can’t just hold down the button for 10 seconds and walk away ...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Thank you! Just had this problem for the first time. And this suggestion worked: “If u lose elec or anything like that your main DVR that holds and records your shows has been shutdown so u will get the message they are unavailable.   Go to your tv that has the DVR.   Press in the power button on the front and hold for 10 seconds.  Turn on tv and it will reboot the sytem and ur recordings will appear.“

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I press and hold power button on uverse box for 10 secs.  Turn back on and still no list

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.