rfflannels's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, June 1st, 2013 2:05 AM

Recording TNT?

I just got Uverse today and was setting up some series recordings but ran into a snag trying to record "Major Crimes" on TNT.  I receive a message that TNT does not allow recording?  Is there anyway around this and how many other channels cannot be recorded? 

Thanks

Rich

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

You should have no problem recording programming on TNT or any other channel in your subscribed package.  Which U-verse TV package do you have?  

If TNT is one of your subscribed channels, unplugged the DVR for about 30 seconds and then plug it back in.  Once it reboots, try setting up the recording again.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

After reading your response, I checked and realized I have Uverse Family which does not include TNT.  I will call and upgrade to U200 which will solve the problem.  Thank you very much.

@rfflannels wrote:

I just got Uverse today and was setting up some series recordings but ran into a snag trying to record "Major Crimes" on TNT.  I receive a message that TNT does not allow recording?  Is there anyway around this and how many other channels cannot be recorded? 

Thanks

Rich

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

11 years ago

Keep in mind you may lose a few channels (probably kids stuff) if you upgrade. However, when you upgrade, you might be able to get a few discounts or maybe some free HBO or something,. AT&T set me up with all kinds of stuff when I went to U-300.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.