noway89's profile

Mentor

• 

81 Messages

Sunday, September 3rd, 2017 11:06 PM

Recorded list not available.

Why is my recorded list not available? Message says to make sure tv reciever and dvr reciever are connected to network but it looks like it's all connected so what gives with this?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

15K Messages

7 years ago

Try rebooting the gateway (pull plug for 15 secs. and let it fully reboot) and then reboot the dvr (pull it's plug for 15 secs. too).

Employee

• 

540 Messages

7 years ago

Does the DVR power on and work?

Mentor

• 

81 Messages

7 years ago

Done it and it worked, thank you.

Mentor

• 

81 Messages

7 years ago

Done it and that worked, thanks.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I tried this and it didn't work for me.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

So if you had power outages that flashed on and off, and it says "recordings are unavailable", just flip over all of your DVR/cable boxes and look for a code like ISB7000- this is the code for those "other rooms", not your main box. No matter what you were told by the installer, you must find the one in your house that is different from all the "others". Look for anything that has an "H" or other numbers.

Simple solution. Once you find the actual "home unit box" and reset that "one with the different letters and numbers", then it will fix all your problems. Just the 10 second power button reset, no need to do anything else (you can skip powering off the whole system, each tv and WiFi completely).

Just that little home box you didn't know was declared the hub - reset it and you are golden!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

Look on the FRONT of the receivers for the brand and model number.  The DVR will have a different model number than the STBs. 

Also, the DVR is always hardwired to the Gateway (ie. modem) and most likely is near the gateway for that reason.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.