Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Receiver cuts off

Contributor

Receiver cuts off

The receiver cuts off after about 4 hours or so. I’ve gotten me under menu and there is not setting choice to see if it is on a power save mode or something. Where else can I check to see if the receiver is in power saver mode somewhere else. 

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Receiver cuts off

Power save mode?  On a Uverse receiver?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Yes it is a U-verse receiver and I’m sure that’s why it is cutting off because it is in power save mode. Just don’t know where to take it off that since I can not find settings. 

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

It is often referred to as "sleep mode" and there is no option to stop it from happening.  

It's been discussed many times like in this thread

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Employee

Every few hours need to do something on the remote such as channel up then back down to reset the sleep count down clock.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support