jkayaleh's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, May 8th, 2014 12:30 AM

Received replacement DVR and set it up - subscribed channels are gone

currently have u300 package.. old dvr died on me so they sent replacement, a 2250. Set it up and everything is fine and dandy except for my channels I am subscribed for such as: sho, tmc, strz, and all the other u300 advanced channels are not working. When I go to the channel, say 1852 for sho-time, it tells me to subscribe for sho time. I clearly am subscribed for u300 and the system even recognizes it as such when I go to account manager. I have called customer service and performed modem and dvr reboots numerous times and still nothing... Please help

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

I would reset the entire uverse system:

1.  Unplug all Uverse receivers (DVR & STB's)
  2.  Unplug Residential Gatway
  3.  Plug in just the Gateway and let it come up to all green lights.
  4.  Plug in just the DVR and let it come up all the way until you can watch TV on the set connected to it.
  5.  Plug in the rest of the receivers.

Test for proper operation

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hello jkayaleh,

I'm sorry some Channels stopped working as a result of your DVR replacement. I would like to ensure there were no unexpected changes in our systems caused by the order for your DVR replacement. If you continue to have trouble after performing the recommendations provided by BeeBeeSA, please send me your account information to investigate this further. Your billing account number, phone number, or address would be sufficient.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

jkayaleh - I would do a reload of the DVR software. Note that it will erase any recordings.
You must do this on the front panel of the DVR itself, not on the remote:

1. Press and hold down the power button.
2. Within 1 second, also press and hold down the OK and down arrow buttons.
3. All 3 front panel lights (red, green, blue will come on). At this point, release the power button, but continue holding down OK and down arrow.
4. When you see a gear appear on the screen, release OK and down arrow.

The system will reload the factory software from the network. This will take 20-30 minutes, and then the system will reboot.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.