Wabo-TV's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Saturday, March 9th, 2013 6:20 PM

No U-verse DVR on att.net

When I click on "my DVR" on att.net it gives me a screen that says "Coming soon, Manage your U-verse® DVR on att.net"
What's the deal? I've used this for years. It still works on my phone and ipad and from the DVR.
Anyone else?
I'm in the SF Bay area.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

That worked, takes a while but it comes up.
Thanks

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

11 years ago

This did work as advertised but the whole issue begs a question:  WHY IS THIS FUNCTION NO LONGER AVAILABLE through the att.yahoo.com or my.yahoo.com sites?

This function used to work perfectly and now it does not!  I called AT&T to report the issue a week ago and got the response that others had reported the problem and they would get the "engineers" working on it.  So far no information and no estimation as to when we can expect this functionality back!

Does anyone have any suggestions on this?

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

this is getting beyond ridiculous - the wra team has been working on the for weeks and still no fix and the http://uverse.com/guide don't work either

Mentor

• 

92 Messages

10 years ago

it looks like they've been rolling it out for years. I wonder if there's any area in the country that still has a function web interface.

Mentor

• 

69 Messages

10 years ago

What if we all called AT&T at the same time to "report" the problem?  No, that is too much of a pain.  A better option would be to use the chat feature.  I'm not sure there service folks are aware of the problem as yet.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.