CavScout15's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 27th, 2015 9:41 PM

No Info Available

Starting probably a good 5 or 6 months ago, our DVR started showing "no info available" instead of the tv show or movie title. It shows the channel, date, and length.... but nothing else. Wasn't an issue at first as it was only 2 or 3 shows, so it was easy enough to figure out. Now there's like 20 items that say NIA, and several of them are shows and movies that a month ago showed the title and cast, etc etc.

I've spent a decent amount of time Googling the issue, and I've followed the steps for doing an entire house reboot... three times now, and 1 or 2 titles came back, but that was it. It is insanely annoying now. How can I fix this? 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @CavScout15,

Hello, 

We are sorry for the issues you are having with your DVR showing no information available. We will be glad to help. One last thing worth trying is doing a non-destructive recovery. To do so:

1. Unplug the receiver or DVR power cord from the wall or back of the box.
  2. Wait 10 seconds.
  3. Plug in the receiver and DVR.
  4. When three white dots appear on the screen, unplug the receiver/DVR again.
  5. Repeat this process two more times.
  6. Plug the receiver/DVR back in on the third time and leave in. Three white dots appear followed by a gear with a status bar at the bottom of the screen.
  7. If the Disaster Recovery screen does not appear, repeat the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My TV guide is showing “no Info available “ as well when I click To my recordings it’s saying dvr is still starting up how do I fix This . It’s just started happening 3 days ago . 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.