Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Need Return Shipping labels

Highlighted
Contributor

Need Return Shipping labels

Can you please email me att Uverse return shipping labels. I don't have transportation to get to a store which is not one mile from my home. I need labels to affix to boxes so that I can get UPS, USPS OR  FEDEX  to pickup boxes.

Message 1 of 4
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Sprinkleshine
‎07-06-2018 9:37 AM

Re: Need Return Shipping labels

this isnt at&t your request is going unheard we are all customers, at&t does not provide labels they require you to drop them of ups

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

How do I get my return shipping label??

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support