For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
rastergrafx's profile

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

Wednesday, June 25th, 2014 5:19 PM

My show search is 2 hours off.

Every time I look up a TV show or movie, it's always listed as 2 hours later than the actual air time. Is there a hidden time zone setting I can change for my search? If not, how can I fix this problem? It's really annoying.

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

You must live in the Pacific Time Zone.  This is a known issue that I hope will fix fixed in the next rollout of the TV Receiver software which should be rolling out soon.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

10 years ago

@JefferMC wrote:

You must live in the Pacific Time Zone.  This is a known issue that I hope will fix fixed in the next rollout of the TV Receiver software which should be rolling out soon.

Yes, I live in the Pacific Time Zone.

When is the update coming? Were there any announcements?

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

There have been no announcements.

However, a new firmware version has been spotted in the wild a few days ago, and I expect (but do not know) that this problem is fixed in this new version.  This version seems to have limited distribution, and so far only in the Central Time Zone, so the jury is out as to whether it is actually fixed in this version yet.

Once it has been deemed sufficiently tested in this limited area (and I don't know how long that will take), AT&T will start rolling it out geographically.  That will likely take weeks once it begins.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.