For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
LKNwayne's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, October 16th, 2018 12:39 PM

My TV is displaying "No Signal"

My TV is displaying "No Signal" but the TV in the other room works fine. It also displays u Verse is not available at this time. I checked all the connections. I've tried restarting but have had no luck. I have checked the Input. It is set to the HDMI 1.  It just continuously loops through trying to not succeeding.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

Have you rebooted the Gateway?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Yes. It did not resolve the problem.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Here's my loop:  "Please Wait ...", then a Blue Screen, then Black Screen, then a series of moving "No Signal". Then a screen appears with a large AT&T U Verse logo with a message that reads "AT&T U Verse is not available at this time. Please try again later." and at the bottom of the screen on the right side is a Box that reads "Restart Receiver".  I have restarted many times. It still is not connecting. 

ACE - Professor

• 

5.4K Messages

6 years ago

@LKNwayne

From your limited description, it sounds like a secondary settop box is unable to establish a link.  How is the box connected?  coax, ethernet, wireless?  In any case, the link is missing.  The box should show a green link light.  I'd start with checking connections.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I have unplugged and re-plugged all connections.
The Receiver is connected by a Power Cord and an HDMI cable.
Here's the loop I see:
"Please Wait ...", then a Blue Screen, then Black Screen, then a series of moving "No Signal". Then a screen appears with a large AT&T U Verse logo with a message that reads "AT&T U Verse is not available at this time. Please try again later." and at the bottom of the screen on the right side is a Box that reads "Restart Receiver". I have restarted many times. It still is not connecting.

ACE - Professor

• 

5.4K Messages

5 years ago

@LKNwayne

If all you have is an HDMI cable from the receiver to the TV, and a power cord, your receiver would need to be connected via a WAP (wireless access point).  If you don't have one of those, then either a coax cable or an Ethernet cable needs to be connected to the receiver and connected back to the DVR box. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.