toodramatic's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, December 29th, 2018 8:25 AM

Lose connection to Uverse every day at 11 pm

Everyday around 11 pm, we lose the connection on our Uverse TVs. We have wired and wireless boxes and DVRs. It goes out for a few seconds then comes back, but it happens several times from 11 pm through 1 am. So frustrating! Any advice?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you for your reply. When you say "look at gateway stats", how would I do this? Thanks.

Casey

• 

8 Messages

@toodramatic Any resolution?

Scholar

• 

150 Messages

5 years ago

Good luck. I've had pixelating on all TV's for over a month and all I can get is some useless person from who knows where wanting to reboot the DVR. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

I also have this problem. No help from AT&T except go through all the steps of rebooting, waste of time. They just need to let the ppl know what is going on. is it a system reboot. If so, they should allow us to decide when we want to have the system reboot, like at 3 am or something.

• 

8 Messages

@RescueConnie Any resolution?

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

Hello! Please ... Was a resolution found? If yes, please post the solution(s).

There are many many posts about this, with no closure. Help! My 80+ year old parents have had this problem now for months, maybe years. AT&T has promised to send out a new modem/router (gateway), but I don't think this will solve the issue. Did they do that for you? Did it help?

Please explain the next steps of troubleshooting?

Thank you!

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

Hello! Please ... Was a resolution found? If yes, please post the solution(s).

There are many many posts about this, with no closure. Help! My 80+ year old parents have had this problem now for months, maybe years. AT&T has promised to send out a new modem/router (gateway), but I don't think this will solve the issue. Did they do that for you? Did it help?

Please explain the next steps of troubleshooting?

Thank you!

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Same here and I’m looking for an answer too. 

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

3 years ago

Normally when you have a service issue that occurs at the exact same time each night, it's due to something that turns on and causes Electromagnetic Interference making it hard for your Gateway to communication on your service line.  It could be HVAC, an appliance (dishwasher), a laptop charging adapter.  For some it has been a treadmill, a neighbor who has noisy HAM equipment, a streetlight (happened shortly after sunset each day).  Something that will isolate your Gateway from that noise, or fix the EMF it generates will resolve the issue.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.