Last night's software update

Teacher

Last night's software update

Anyone know what it was for? All 3 of my receivers had to go through the process of downloading software update, installed, rebooting, etc. I can't see anything different. Anyone know what it's about?

Message 1 of 32 (5,120 Views)
Teacher

Re: Last night's software update

jimgfitzgerald - thanks for the personal advice - I may do so.  As I explained above, I am evaluating U-verse - I apologize if I assault the sensibilities of any U-verse enthusiasts.  I hope that AT&T pays some attention to the comments and suggestions available on these boards - I constructively offer my own with the hopes that U-verse might eventually address them to improve their products.  Seriously, I do not intend to make anyone mad.

Sincerely...

Message 31 of 32 (533 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Last night's software update

I had U-Verse two years ago and it was terrible.  I came back two weeks ago after my Charter internet became unreliable, and I have been pleasantly surprised by U-Verse.  I have no complaints.

Message 32 of 32 (523 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.