Helpful Links

Ingress profile of 3SD/1HD?

Tutor

Ingress profile of 3SD/1HD?

Five days after new installation of VIP1225, I couldn't get two HD shows to record at the same time. So I looked for an answer in this forum. I found references to  ingress profiles of 2SD/2HD and 1SD/3HD, but nowhere a reference to 3SD/1HD. I then looked at my ingress profile, and it's 3SD/1HD. Why am I the only one I can find with that profile?

Message 1 of 16
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Ingress profile of 3SD/1HD?

chefg2 Always remember - failures in business activities are managements fault.

at&t CSRs cannot provide answers because - They did not receive enough training - They do not have access to the critical information - They do not have incentives to provide solutions - They do not have a process to compile experience.

All management responsibilities.

I ws just looking at your last post again - I think the reboot would be for the RG (modem) that is wher the profile shows up. But, You seem to be on the right one & getting full service. It is just, the advertising that causees confusion. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 16
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app on your device.
It allows you to troubleshoot in the palm of your hand - quickly and easily!
You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support