Helpful Links

IPH8010

Tutor

IPH8010

We got this DVR when we upgraded to Gigapower.  The old DVR let us record 4 programs at once.  Isn't this one suppose to record 6 at once?  I can't even record 3 at once on it.

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Professor

Re: IPH8010

Doesn't matter your DVR'smake and model, you can only stream/record 4 shows at once.

Also, it also depends on your streaming profile (only the technical support team can answer/check this for you so you have to call them at 800-288-2020)

If your streaming profile says 4HD/0SD, it means you are allowed to record/stream 4 HD shows at a time. Anything more than that, you will get a message that will advise you to interrupt one of your TVs.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

@gronar and @curiouscat,  Gigapower is supposed to give you access to 6 HD streams at once (see here).

@gronar, check on the System Options what your Ingress setting is, then send a Private Message to @ATTU-verseCare with your Account Number, name and best way to contact you and ask them why you can't do 6.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 7
ACE - Professor

Thanks @JefferMC!

Message 4 of 7
Tutor

Thanks @JefferMC!  Private message sent.  My Egress only shows 0 SD/3 HD.  We could do 4 HD on the old receiver.

Message 5 of 7
Tutor

Support contacted me and fixed it.  My egress still shows 0 SD/3 HD in the system options (for whatever reason I don't know) but I have tested it and can record six at once now.  Thanks for the heads up!

Message 6 of 7
ACE - Expert

Egress shows the number of streams that can be played back on other Receivers from the DVR.  I don't know that anyone can play back more than 4 streams (including one at the DVR).  Does Ingress now show 6?

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app on your device.
It allows you to troubleshoot in the palm of your hand - quickly and easily!
You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support