For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Caliboy101's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Tuesday, August 9th, 2011 4:55 AM

Closed

I have a question regarding AT and T Uverse DVR's?

My parents and I are switching to AT&T uverse from Dish Network. Everyone in the house is getting a DVR, but, I was wondering, if I have a dvr in my room, and, I record certain shows, will those shows show up on another TV in another room? Or will it just show on my TV? 

I'm not saying I will be recording adult type shows, I just don't want my brothers to make fun of me watching shows haha. Oh, and, not to add, I don't wanna deal with going through other peoples shows to find my shows. And any certain hours limitations on how many hours worth of shows you can record if everyone in the house counts as one. 

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

13 years ago

I gather you're replying to me?   That wasn't life in 1963, LOL, were you even born yet?

So, what exactly is your problem with UV?  I see 3 posts, none are quoting references to anything here.

And UV does have a DVR (technically) for every TV, except only one has a HDD. Smiley Wink  I had Cable with NO DVR, so I don't know what they did back in the *dark ages* for sorting recordings. 

I'm a DishTV customer for the next 2 weeks (not my crib), and they do have a Favorites List section where you can use colors to customize (do like that!), and options for Defaults--My Channels, My HD Channels, and All Channels.  Another section has My Lists--General, Local, Movie, Favorites.  Not seeing anything for each member of the household.  If Cable has something THAT advanced, I'd be surprised.  GOT SCREENSHOTS???

@Greyracer wrote:

Sorry, but that's a lame answer. This has nothing to do with life in 1963.

Former Moderator

• 

4K Messages

13 years ago

Hello everyone, let's remember to stay on topic and keep it nice. Thank you.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Do not switch to AT and T. Best advice U can give you. Awful service with very polite employees who can do little to get your forever broken system working.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

9 years ago

Woah...digging up a 4 year old thread.  Thanks for the memories.

Former Moderator

• 

7.6K Messages

9 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject. The topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.