Helpful Links

Getting Information - issue

Teacher

Getting Information - issue

New U-verse sub here.....pretty unhappy at the momentSmiley Sad

The issue I am having is that when I go to the recordings-series screen, most of the entries show "Getting information" as their name (still shows the channel name). The name never gets filled in.

The support tech I talked with had a hard time grasping the issue, and yes the gateway was rebooted.

Getting Info.jpg

I called support today for a internet connectivty issue and was told that this is a "KNOWN" issue, and I can see as far back in this community as August 2013, but not much else about it.  Does anyone else have this issue and is it related to the gateway?....Tech told me that this was a provider issue, but it really makes it almost impossible to set up my recordings....

I have NOT been given any information on a fix or a timeframe for a fix. 

Message 1 of 16
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Getting Information - issue

Which is also in Central Time.  AT&T would seem a big tease.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 16
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app on your device.
It allows you to troubleshoot in the palm of your hand - quickly and easily!
You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support