ejardieu's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, July 30th, 2014 9:04 PM

Finding Bigfoot finale was messed up

Very disappointed!! Scheduled "Finding Bigfoot" series on APL to record first runs. The 2-hour season finale was scheduled with original air date displayed correctly. BUT....what I got was one hour of an old episode followed by just the first hour of the 2-hour finale. There is no rebroadcast scheduled, so I can't see the last hour of this season. Very disappointed, AT&T!!

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

10 years ago

Was not ATT, just used what http://fyitelevision.com/ provided for the Guide (many errors of all kinds occur).  Might have been prudent to check Animal Planet online for the actual air time (I've done it in the past). 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)

Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

This was a regularly scheduled series record. Are we supposed to check individual station schedules for everything we want to record? If so, what good is ATT guide? Do we need to manually schedule each show, each broadcast? You're right, there are many errors in the guide. Beginning to think it's pretty much use

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

Sorry -- last sentence should read "pretty much useless"!

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

10 years ago

@ejardieu wrote:
This was a regularly scheduled series record. Are we supposed to check individual station schedules for everything we want to record? If so, what good is ATT guide? Do we need to manually schedule each show, each broadcast? You're right, there are many errors in the guide. Beginning to think it's pretty much use

If it was a finale, I'd definitely check to make sure as I've had more than 6 years of the Guide errors to know better than not to check. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Mad

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)

Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.