For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
baseballisback's profile
ACE - Professor

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

Wednesday, December 14th, 2016 2:39 AM

Programming on 12/15 (Esquire, Chiller and Cloo)

Esquire is going away.

Chiller and Cloo go from U-200 to U-300.

From http://programmingchanges.att.com

Effective December 15, 2016, Esquire Network (channel 380 SD and 1380 HD and West channel 381) will be removed from U-verse.

Effective December 15, 2016, Chiller (channel 153) will no longer be included in the U200 package. Chiller will still be available in the U300 and above packages.

Effective December 15, 2016, Cloo (channel 161) will no longer be included in the U200 package. Cloo will still be available in the U300 and above packages.

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

unacceptable.  we acclimate to the channels on the package we pay for, then on occasion channels are moved to another package to force a package upgrade. this is basic bait-and-switch tactics.  my wife watched Logo for 4 years and it disappeared.  when the foreigners that handle the support calls don't know what happened they say it was only a promotion that is over which is a distinct lie.  now we've whatched Chiller for 5 years and another support agent lied again saying it was a promotion and we can upgrade to U300.  customers are fed-up, or at least my family is fed-up.   we are ONE customer paying $1,395.24 per year to get screwed under AT&T's terms.  Grade "C-" U-Verse service terms.

Furthermore, when a support agent has no answer and cannot help, upon me requesting to be transferred to an american, instead i am put on hold with no intention to be transferred.  as i customer i am forged to hold until i rage-quit.

AT&T practices WILL cause them to LOSE customers. ...Sling TV, Hulu, etc, DO exist.

1 hour 22 minutes i waited to be "transferred" -- did not rage-quit, voice came online and said "just hang up" and hung up on me  Grade "F" ATT U-Verse support service.

Mentor

• 

55 Messages

7 years ago

Speaking of asking for an American, I do the same thing.  Or I just hang up and call back until I get an American.  I don't think AT&T should be employing these foreigners who cannot speak the English language well.  I HATE talking to those people!  And they are as dumb as a box of rocks!  Hire AMERICANS ONLY!  But since those foreign people are so stupid to work for the terrible low wages that AT&T pays them, it won't happen.  Americans demand a fair living wage and rich "Uncle Scrooge" AT&T does not like that!  In the end, all this outsourcing will destroy America.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Mine also mysteriously stopped working yesterday, ummm I watch Chiller daily !!! Have you gotten your issue resolved yet and how so

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

7 years ago

Nope! It's gone just like the wonderful weather on demand is gone....no explanations given.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

7 years ago

Weather on Demand is GONE.  Chiller was moved to U300.

Scholar

• 

138 Messages

7 years ago

I was scrolling thru the menu just now and noticed I don't have Chiller and Cloo anymore. Don't know what else I'm missing either.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I haven't changed anything about my service and yet all of a sudden I'm no longer getting channel 153.  Why?

Expert

• 

15K Messages

7 years ago

Chiller (153) is no longer available in U200.

See the announcement in the Channel Notifications for October (near the end).

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Why is my chiller channel not working? I have the U450. Do I get a credit on my bill for this? Let me know what is going on.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

6 years ago

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.