For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
tylerbonezjonez's profile

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

Monday, September 16th, 2013 10:11 PM

Deleting multiple recordings

Is there a way to delete multiple recordings at once? Like I wanted to delete 4 episodes of Duck Dunasty today and I had to go into each one and delete them, is there an easier way to do this? I'm used to pushing the red button on my directv remote and being prompted to delete is AT&T set up like this?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Using Web Remote Access to manage DVR recordings, it gives you the option to select multiple shows, but when I press the Delete Selected button I get the following message: "We apologize for the inconvenience but the system only supports a single delete request at this time. Please select one recorded show at a time to delete from your DVR and press the 'Delete Selected' button."

I'm confused. Is this a temporary isssue? Why else would a user be able to select multiple shows if the option to delete multiple shows is not available? Deleting one show takes exactly 17 seconds.  Am I to repeat this process for several seasons of a show, which could be 48-60 episodes?  Currently I have 4 shows with several seasons I'd like to delete, but there's no way I'm going to do this one by one.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

10 years ago

@tbatnyc wrote:

Using Web Remote Access to manage DVR recordings, it gives you the option to select multiple shows, but when I press the Delete Selected button I get the following message: "We apologize for the inconvenience but the system only supports a single delete request at this time. Please select one recorded show at a time to delete from your DVR and press the 'Delete Selected' button."

I'm confused. Is this a temporary isssue? Why else would a user be able to select multiple shows if the option to delete multiple shows is not available? Deleting one show takes exactly 17 seconds.  Am I to repeat this process for several seasons of a show, which could be 48-60 episodes?  Currently I have 4 shows with several seasons I'd like to delete, but there's no way I'm going to do this one by one.

See the post earlier in this thread about how to delete multple programs at one time.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

At one time, I was able to go thru recorded shows (listed thru my account) and delete several at one time, but now cannot remember how I did it.  Is this still available or do I have to use switcher and delete one by one?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.