DVR problem

Contributor

DVR problem

We cannot watch the shows we taped on other tv's also I do not want to loose the shows that we already have saved

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Master

Re: DVR problem

Do a 'soft' reboot of the DVR.   Hold down the large oval button on the front for a few seconds until it starts flashing.  Release and allow it to come back on.  You will not lose your recordings.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (2)
Message 2 of 5
Employee

Hi @lhs4347 

Just checking up on your post. Are you still having issues with your DVR recordings showing on the other TVs? I would recommend going with @skeeterintexas suggestion of doing a soft reboot but, if it still doesn't work then try performing a reboot to your Gateway/modem as well. This also will not affect your recordings and may help resolve the issue.

One more thing that may help with this is accessing the Troubleshoot & Resolve tool on the DVR. This will cause the box to go through a self-diagnostic process and get rid of any bugs that may be causing this problem. To access the TS&R tool simply select "Menu" on your Remote. Then scroll over to "Help">>"Troubleshoot & Resolve">>"TV">>"DVR"

I hope this helps! Feel free to post back your results. Smiley Happy

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

The soft rebote worked everyting bak to nomal

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
ACE - Master

When in doubt, reboot.  Smiley Wink

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app on your device.
It allows you to troubleshoot in the palm of your hand - quickly and easily!
You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support