For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
lhs4347's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, April 9th, 2014 10:34 PM

DVR problem

We cannot watch the shows we taped on other tv's also I do not want to loose the shows that we already have saved

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

Do a 'soft' reboot of the DVR.   Hold down the large oval button on the front for a few seconds until it starts flashing.  Release and allow it to come back on.  You will not lose your recordings.

Former Employee

• 

549 Messages

10 years ago

Hi @lhs4347 

Just checking up on your post. Are you still having issues with your DVR recordings showing on the other TVs? I would recommend going with @skeeterintexas suggestion of doing a soft reboot but, if it still doesn't work then try performing a reboot to your Gateway/modem as well. This also will not affect your recordings and may help resolve the issue.

One more thing that may help with this is accessing the Troubleshoot & Resolve tool on the DVR. This will cause the box to go through a self-diagnostic process and get rid of any bugs that may be causing this problem. To access the TS&R tool simply select "Menu" on your Remote. Then scroll over to "Help">>"Troubleshoot & Resolve">>"TV">>"DVR"

I hope this helps! Feel free to post back your results. 🙂

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

The soft rebote worked everyting bak to nomal

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

When in doubt, reboot.  Smiley Wink

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.