cowboys0024's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 19th, 2019 2:12 AM

Certain channels not making complete recordings?

For the last week we’ve tried recording a couple of shows from Bravo, but they are not completely recording. It shows that the record is complete (like an hour episode), but within 20 minutes the recording ends and prompts to erase/watch next episode. We’ve recorded from other channels like the CW and MTV with no problems. The settings are any day, any time and to stop recording at scheduled finish time. We’ve completely cancelled the series record and re-set it but still no luck. 

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

Can you check one of these shows while it is recording to see what the (favorites or guide) grid says then?

Tutor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My DVR has been doing that with Bravo as well. Tonight, I was watching the show live (not from DVR) and at 40 min, a message popped up and said it had switched to live tv. Not sure how to fix it. I’ve only noticed it with Bravo DVR the last few days.  Mine stops around 37-40 min in. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I just posted a reply to several other posts. Having same issue. 

Tutor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My Dvr will not properly record Bravo programs.  Sometimes it records just a few minutes or more but then it stops before the end of the program. Only happens on Bravo. I have Cisco IPN430MC.  Thanks!

Tutor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I also cannot DVR Bravo programs. Same problems as you. It seemed to start about a week ago when "Watch what happens live" changed time from 11:00 PM to 10:00 PM. I have called AT&T customer care last week and again today. They feel it is Bravo's problem, and the representative said they would escalate the issue and take it up with Bravo. It probably wouldn't hurt if you complained also. 

Good Luck!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have had 4 separate occasions where a show that I recorded on Bravo does not play the full recoding. When the recoding stops- you can see there is still time left on the recoding, but it won’t play. It displays “Finished” and prompts me to Start Over or Erase. This has happened on series recordings as well as one time recordings- but only on Bravo. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When I try to record a Bravo show it either cuts out in the middle or does record at all. Its states that is is recording but when I try to watch the recorded episode it says that there is network streaming problem. Please help me to resolve this issue. It is very frustrating.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am having the exact same issue! I've even tried re-recording the program "Below Deck" at a different date and time, and it still stops the recording at the EXACT same time. Super frustrating! 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

My recordings are cut off on bravo shows, not recording fully

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Same here!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.