Terhunt's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, September 14th, 2013 7:09 PM

Can't find The Walking Dead to record

I recently upgraded to U200 and am excited to see the new season of The Walking Dead on AMC.  But when I search for it to record on my DVR, it is not found.  I've gotten online with the AMC TV website; I can see the new season starts on 13 Oct.  I've tried searching on UVerse.com, but no luck.  I can find other TV shows from AMC, like Breaking Bad, but its as if The Walking Dead show doesn't exist.  Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

Since the start of the new season is over a month away, that program is not listed in the Guide; therefore, you will not find it with a search.  The Guide only lists programming for the next 14 days.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi snafu59,

I apologize for the inconveniences with your web remote DVR. It sounds like you are still using the old site. Please, try using uverseonline.att.net. I have just tested on my side, and it everything appears to be working.

-David T

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

11 years ago

@Terhunt wrote:

I recently upgraded to U200 and am excited to see the new season of The Walking Dead on AMC.  But when I search for it to record on my DVR, it is not found.  I've gotten online with the AMC TV website; I can see the new season starts on 13 Oct.  I've tried searching on UVerse.com, but no luck.  I can find other TV shows from AMC, like Breaking Bad, but its as if The Walking Dead show doesn't exist.  Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

The guide has a two week window.  Anything beyond 9/28 is not showing up.

Edit....great minds TG...great minds.  Smiley Wink

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Thank you, was seriously thinking I had lost my mind...2 more weeks, then I can set it up...got it!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

this thread is not solved at all.  It is now Oct. 12, and I search uverse guide online for Walking Dead, and all I get is Search Failed.  It will not show any walking dead episodes upcoming, even though the new season is now upon us.  I like to use the online guide to do my DVR recording, but I can't for Walking Dead.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

10 years ago

This thread is solved. Look at channel 795/1795 in the Guide on Oct 13th at 8:00 pm CT. I can find it by searching. I don't know why you are having a problem.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

i get into the online guide.  start typing walking dead, and the guide brings up suggestions... such as Walking Tall, The Walking Dead, etc.  I click on Walking Dead, and get Search Failed, please try again.

ok, I just figured out something else.  Nothing I search for will come up.

So it's not just walking dead.  My search just doesn't work at all anymore.  been using it for years.  no longer works.  I just searched on Law & Order, which is probably on 10 different channels every day of the week... and I got Search failed.

If I knew what channel and what time everything I want is on, I wouldn't need to search for stuff...

I

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

thanks.  I didn't know there was a newer site.  I still had the site that the uverse installer put in my browser when he installed uverse.

you're right, new site works fine.

Community Support

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

You are very welcome! Thank you for updating us, and I am glad everything is working now.

-David T

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

+1. None of the tech support reps I spoke to the other day knew ANYTHING about a newer remote site. The repeated failure of the search function there (among several other complaints I had) has been a major headache for at least 6 months now.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.