3 dvr.s, can't I record on one and watch on another,

Contributor

3 dvr.s, can't I record on one and watch on another,

Have three dvr's, living room, 2 bedrooms, recorded a movie in the living room, cannot bring it up in either bedroom, am I not set up to do this, thought I was. Have U300 package.

Message 1 of 3 (2,090 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author bypass
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: 3 dvr.s, can't I record on one and watch on another,

I'd reboot the RG (3800, 3801) by unplug/plug in for 30 seconds, then do the same for the DVR and then the STBs (units that do no have a DVR) this should bring in all at all units.  Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (2,062 Views)
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author bypass
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: 3 dvr.s, can't I record on one and watch on another,

bypass wrote:

Have three dvr's, living room, 2 bedrooms, recorded a movie in the living room, cannot bring it up in either bedroom, am I not set up to do this, thought I was. Have U300 package.

you do not have 3 dvrs. You have 1 DVR and the rest are set top boxes (STB) that can access the DVR, if you are unable to access recordings then I would power off all your boxes then reboot your RG then bring up your DVR first and then the remaining stbs.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 3 (2,028 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.