For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
mileon73's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, March 24th, 2015 11:12 PM

xbox one att uverse issues

I recently downloaded the uverse app on Xbox one. Every time I try to play a show or movie it tells me there is an error or that I have exceeded the maximum amount of streams. I have uninstalled and re installed the app as well. I have also tried playing a show or movie when no other receiver is on in the house. Any suggestions?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Hey Guyinka,

Turns out the problem was me. I used my single sign on account instead of my uverse account.

After using that account I was able to view the streams.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Flash1212 is exactly right!! Aweseome.

On the Xbox One

So the issue we are all probably having has more to do with using the Correct CREDENTIALS to sign in with:

Sign in with your "username@att.net" account and your password. This willl solve the too many stream message and the message that you need tobe connected to your att internet service.

Do Not sign in with the (single sign on) User ID that you set up to access all of your AT&T accounts on att.com.

NOTE: It may help to clear your history from the Xbox One Internet Explorer App as well.

Hope that clarifies what Flash1212 discovered when trying to use the XBox One Uverse App.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @mileon73 

Sorry to hear about the U-verse app issues on your Xbox One. Do you notice this error message come up when there are multiple TV receviers in the home watching TV? Could you try turning off any other receivers to see if that helps remove the error? Also, I try this link from Xbox and sign in using your Xbox Live ID to see if the app is in an "Up And Running" status?

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Every receiver has been turned off and I still get a display message stating "You have exceeded the maimum number of allowed streams for your account. Please stop playback on your other devices, and try again."  I have uninstalled the application reset my gaming console and still no difference.  The app is up and running as well according to Xbox live's website. I am not sure how I am receiving this message when no other receivers or applications are accessing U-verse. 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Mileon73,

Did you ever find an answer to this. I too am experiencing this issue and the AT&T rep I spoke had no clue or any documentation on this app.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I just downlowded the App on XBox One also and am getting the same error.  Is there a solution?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.