For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
jklangen99's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, August 9th, 2018 3:55 PM

view previous seasons of game of thrones

Just signed up for HBO on U verse to watch previous seasons of Game of Thrones.  I find one episode of season 1 on HBO On Demand and one episode of season 7.  My online research says I need to use HOB GO or HBO Now.  The only way I can figure out how to access those services is via a Amazon Fire stick which I have.  After getting that stick verified, I tried watching game of thrones season one episode one and it was unwatchable.  Very poor video resolution and the content froze every few seconds.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jim L

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

HBO GO = Free with HBO subscription

HBO NOW = Separate paid streaming service

Both are accessible online.

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

The only way I can figure out how to access those services is via a Amazon Fire stick which I have.  After getting that stick verified, I tried watching game of thrones season one episode one and it was unwatchable.  Very poor video resolution and the content froze every few seconds.  Any ideas?

Don''t know anything about a Amazon Fire stick.  Do you have a computer?  Try accessing it with a browser that way instead.  Of course this begs the question what internet speed tier do you have?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.