For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
bonniemj's profile

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Monday, August 4th, 2014 12:39 PM

more problems.......really!

My tv sounds is not matching picture.

Also the tv guide list one program but what is being showed is not matching what is playing.

These are problems that seem to happen alot.

With what I pay for services I should not has this many problems that I have with ATT!

When I have called customer service, they are very rude and don't listen.  I have done the reset of my equipment, unplugged it and still no change.

If the hicup cant be fixed permanently, I will serious think of switching companies way to may problems and I should not have to contact ATT as much as I have too

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, bonniemj!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about these issues. We'd be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send our U-verse experts a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi Bonnie,

I am so sorry about all the issues you are having. We have received your message and look forward to working with you to resolve the issue.

-David T

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

10 years ago

And I thought we were the only ones with problems.

When you call the service number they won't listen to what you are telling them and are rude most of the time, they do not care about your problem at all. We have used ATT, even Southwestern Bell for over 50 years and NEVER have we had this kind of service problems. The I don't care syndrome.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.