pdaves's profile

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

Friday, March 22nd, 2019 7:04 PM

how do I stream uverse on my windows computer?

How do I stream uverse on my windows computer? I can stream on my phone and apparently on amazon devices, and apparently on android. I downloaded the uverse app from the microsoft store but when I ran it, it said it had been discontinued. I can't find a place to stream on the att site either. I had no problem streaming on my laptop when we used Comcast, and I used to be able to do it on Uverse. So where is it?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

5.3K Messages

5 years ago

@pdaves wrote:

I had no problem streaming on my laptop when we used Comcast, and I used to be able to do it on Uverse. So where is it?

If you're just coming back to Uverse after a period of time, then you missed the discontinuation of browser based stream delivery.  If you want to watch on computer, go to the website of the channels you're interested in and use your Uverse credentials to login and watch.

Trying to draw comparisons with other services will be wasted breath, so make the best of it by using your subscription entitlement.  If you have a second monitor with a spare HDMI input, a cheap Amazon Fire TV stick can get you Uverse user interface if it's that important.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

5 years ago

Streaming Uverse is only available using the app and the app is only available for mobile devices.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.