nanabapa's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 29th, 2015 1:43 AM

channel numbers

I just got Uverse TV and I have to enter 1000 plus the single, double or triple channel number. If I only put in the single, double, or triple channel number I don't get a full screen picture. How can this be corrected

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

9 years ago

Unfortunately, you need to enter 1nnn to watch HD.  Long past time for a change to favor HD.

If you do tune an SD channel, you can fill your widescreen TV with the ZOOM button located at the bottom right.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

9 years ago

@nanabapa wrote:

I just got Uverse TV and I have to enter 1000 plus the single, double or triple channel number. If I only put in the single, double, or triple channel number I don't get a full screen picture. How can this be corrected

You will adapt to the U-verse channel numbering scheme just as you have adapted to the channel numbering scheme of every other provider that you have had.  Just give yourself some time to get used to it.

Personally, I like the numbering scheme of the SD versus HD channels.  It's easier to understand than the numbering scheme of other TV providers that I have had.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.