For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Jess7ika's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, December 8th, 2016 1:48 AM

Yule log 2016

Is it coming back this season? If so, what channel?? I LOVE IT!!!!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

ThanksSmiley Happy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I want the Yule Log too!  AT&T, please bring back this channel!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Why did you remove the Yule Log channel? 

Mentor

• 

55 Messages

7 years ago

Because AT&T does not care at all about its customers.  Not one iota.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Come on..... the NG scenes on those channels and the yule log during the holidays were something special.  What possible rational could there have been for dropping them.

I do not write letters often but this would be one of them.

Which big dog at att would control this ?  And what is his address.?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I want the Yule Log back. Me and family have kept it on that channel during the holidays for years? Who decided to retire the channel? Please bring it back.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I really miss the Yule Log channel. I watched it quite a bit last year and really allowed me to decompress from a stressful job around the holidays. I really wish AT&T would bring it back!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Please bring it back.....AT&T , I expect more from you that's why I have you as my phone/cable/internet provider.  I'm begging you to bring it back.  I enjoyed putting it on first thing in the morning and at night with warm cup of hot chocolate. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I'm very disappointed that AT&T would remove the Yule Log channel. It is a classic and staple for many during December. I'm not fortunate enough to have a fireplace, but my family and I would use that channel to imagine what it would be like to have a warming fire during the cold months. It was an integral part of our holidays - it was on during decorating the Christmas tree, during family meals, and when we shared our holiday gifts with each other. Very sad it is gone and hope for it returns soon.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.