Jess7ika's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, December 8th, 2016 1:48 AM

Yule log 2016

Is it coming back this season? If so, what channel?? I LOVE IT!!!!!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

7 years ago

Hello,

We apologize for the absence of the Yule Log channel that has been retired and no information about its return. We know this can be disappointing, however, there are other options for the Yule Log such as YouTube and various websites. Thanks for the enthusiasm and know that we all hope for the return of the Yule Log channel.

-ATTU-verseCare

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

If you search "YULE LOG" in the menu search there are quite a few different channels that show up that play a looped fire place with music. However do not start until tomorrow morning (12/24) and other dont start until Christmas morning. Hope this help as I too was looking for the digital fire place.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

7 years ago

@eddie4672 wrote:

We can't believe you got rid of the yule log. My family always looked forward to it. Tell Ebinezer thanks.

@eddie4672  QUICK!!!  The Happy Yule Log is on HMM 366/1366!!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

When will it start and what channel will Yule log be on?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

When will the yule log channels start this year?

Mentor

• 

55 Messages

7 years ago

It won't.  It is yet another in the long line of things that AT&T has done away with in butget cuts.  I don't understand why such a rich company as AT&T needs to cut costs, but one thing is for sure.  Money over the customer.  AT&T simply does not care about what the customer wants.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Boo! Who do we write or call to bring it back?

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I want the Yule Log Back!!  I have enjoyed it so much these past few years!!  Please!!

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I loved it too and I want it back!!  Please!!  For the Holidays!!  Come ON......Really

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

What happen to fireplace or yule log that I was able to  view on my Uverse Channel  could you tell  how to access it on TV?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.