klfricke's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, September 16th, 2013 10:46 AM

Windows 8 app for Uverse

I LOVE my Windows 8 Lumia 940 phone, but am shocked there is no U Verse app .  How can this be, since ATT Wireless SELLS my phone?  When can I expect to lose my Third World status with Uverse?

Former Employee

• 

229 Messages

11 years ago

You should be able to manage your DVR from http://uverseonline.att.net on your phone. 

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

10 years ago

I hope you have better luck then I have had, every time Try I am told I can only manage from my DVR.

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

10 years ago

There's a Lumia 940?!? 

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@EricJilot wrote:

I hope you have better luck then I have had, every time Try I am told I can only manage from my DVR.

Do you have U-Verse TV and U-Verse internet?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Yeah, I am not having any luck either.  You would think if ATT is going to sell a phone to its Uverse customers that the uverse would be supported with Apps for the phone. 

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

10 years ago

Yes I have both TV and Internet services and am an AT&T wireless user. The total lack of support from AT&T for the WP platform is beyond disappointing, especially since they're supposed to be the premier provider for Windows Phone. The few apps they do have are just absolute crap when compared to their iOS and Android counterparts.

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

10 years ago

I also failed to mention that using the uverse online site is impossible to use from a phone.

Mentor

• 

64 Messages

10 years ago

@aBenjamin wrote:

You should be able to manage your DVR from http://uverseonline.att.net on your phone. 

I too have a Nokia (1020) and a Windows 8 tablet. Why is there no app for the Windows 8 tablet? I didn't buy the tablet from AT&T but still all the same I take as an insult that AT&T would put out an APP for Apple and Android users and NOT for Windows users. I have been an AT&T user for many, many, many years (including wireless when it was Cingular) and very, very, very offended. It seems AT&T does this all the time and it take years if ever for AT&T to get the app ready for Windows users. In my opinion AT&T shouldn't release an App for Apple and Android users unless there is also one ready for Windows users.

Disappointed,

GEGJr

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

I have a Lumia 1020 and I'm thinking of an Asus t100 tablet. I cannot believe there is not a uverse app for

windows phone 8. Uverse runs on windows CE. Please I need an APP!!!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Its down right stupid AT&T still has no App for Windows 8 or Windows Phone 8. I am not going back to iOS or Android but very well may change my ISP and Television provider if AT&T continues to ignore Windows.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.