Coop10's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, October 30th, 2016 3:55 AM

Why don't I get my local channels on the U-verse app?

Missing channels on U-verse app.  Att advertises watch live tv on mobile device but I don't get my local channels on the app.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @Coop10,

Some channels are not available depending on if we have the rights to broadcast or not. Also, the network has to make the content available to us. If they do not have an app, normally their content is not available.

-ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

7 years ago

If you can view local channels on the directv app shouldn't you be able to view local channels on the Uverse app?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Why can't AT&T reply to this?

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hi,

Although DIRECTV is now part of the AT&T family, the U-verse and DIRECTV contracts are still separate, either because it was there before the merge or worked out better to provide a better experience for the customer, as each service has its small differences.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Spectrum's got it, big time.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

This is garbage. Spectrum had the locals. So far I gave regretted my move from them to AT&T except for the gigapower Net, and even that has been unreliable. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

At&t app is useless if I can't watch live local channels or recorded programming. Sure never said anything about it when they were so excited to sign me up.  Guarantee you when my contract is up I'm gone! Every and I mean every other carrier offers this! Will not recommend AT&T to anyone!!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Why are local stations not on the app?  Charter, dish and direct tv have them

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Don't know why you can't have the locals.  NBC and ABC both have a app so I don't understand why U-Verse isn't included in the app.  Really makes you mad because I would like to be able to watch my local channels when I go out of state traveling.  I always take my firestick.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.