Where is Media Share??

Mentor

Where is Media Share??

Was it moved? Or Deleted?

Message 3 of 7 (1,874 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

Media Share gone??

Has this feature been removed or has it been relocated?

Message 1 of 7 (1,865 Views)
Mentor

Re: Media Share gone??

Also, just FYI... this was the only board I could post to for some reason..

Message 2 of 7 (1,864 Views)
Expert

Re: Where is Media Share??

GO INTERACTIVE > Entertainment > Media Share

Message 4 of 7 (1,862 Views)
Professor

It changed, since they did the update sometime over Sunday. Press Applications button on the Remote, and you will get a set of tiles with every app available.

I actually like this setup a lot better, than the old way the Microsoft Media Room software had it.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

I'm kind of stumped.  None of the forums have the answer to how to get to media share. (Well, actually there are some answers, but they don't work).  There is no media share option, no matter which menu buttons you try.  But when I call AT&T, they have no idea.  How is it possible that AT&T has a media share, but it can't be accessed, and nobody has an answer.????

Message 6 of 7 (502 Views)
Expert

franilia2 wrote:

I'm kind of stumped.  None of the forums have the answer to how to get to media share. (Well, actually there are some answers, but they don't work).  There is no media share option, no matter which menu buttons you try.  But when I call AT&T, they have no idea.  How is it possible that AT&T has a media share, but it can't be accessed, and nobody has an answer.????

GO INTERACTIVE > Entertainment > Media Share

OR

MENU > Interactive Apps > Entertainment > Media Share

Message 7 of 7 (497 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.