Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Watching Recorded Programs From My DVR Remotely on An IPad Through the U-Verse App

Highlighted
Contributor

Watching Recorded Programs From My DVR Remotely on An IPad Through the U-Verse App

I have paired my receiver with my iPhone and Ipad.  I am unable to watch recorded programs through the App on my Apple devices.  It will allow me to either watch On Demand or Live TV.  I would like to know what I need to do to watch recorded programs on my iPhone and Ipad.   

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎05-01-2018 2:48 PM

Re: Watching Recorded Programs From My DVR Remotely on An IPad Through the U-Verse App

The U-verse application does not provide the feature of being able to watch recorded programs from your DVR.  Never has.  It does, however, offer to let you stream content from on-demand servers that is the same program that you have recorded, if it can identify that such content is available.  In this case a "watch" button will appear beside a recording.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support