KMinKC's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015 2:29 AM

Closed

Watch ESPN App Issue - "User Not Authorized" Error

I'm a U-200 subscriber, I get all of the ESPN channels on u-verse.  I recently moved to Kansas City from Chicago, and since the move I haven't been able to access Watch ESPN online.  I've tried from my laptop, phone and two different tablets.  I just get the User Not Authorized error.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  I don't have time to spend an hour on hold waiting for tech support.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

*Update*--Looks like there was an issue with copy and pasting my account number in the private message (didnt like the formatting). I manually typed in the account number in my message and was able to succesfully send the message. Lets hope this gets resolved quickly.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I've used WatchESPN when we had Comcast and it worked perfectly. Now I've tried logging in through ATT and it logs in the first time, but doesn't play. It just loads the log-in screen asking me for my provider. Same thing over and over again. The web site version has worked for me lately. I've also had problems with other apps / sites like USA.com with the show Mr. Robot.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@samsonite22  Click the ATT Uverse Care link in my signature below, send the PM, explain your Watch ESPN, USA situation.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I am a uverse customer for TV and any time I try to log on to watch ESPN or applications on the Apple TV it won't authorize for me

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@Tex2000   It's a known problem and ATT Uverse Care suggests uverse online:

http://uverse.com/uv/live

😉

Chris

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

9 years ago

We're really sorry you are having issues to use these apps. Our technical teams are investigating a current issue with access to these TV apps and are working to restore access as soon as possible.

Again, really sorry about the inconvenience.

Thank you,
ATTU-verseCare

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

9 years ago

We're sorry you are having issues to use these apps. Our technical teams are investigating a current issue with access to these TV apps and are working to restore access as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience in resolving this matter. In the meantime most of the content for your preferred networks is also available to stream at http://uverse.com/live

Thank you,
ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

9 years ago

It keeps saying "BAD ATTEMPT" when i try on my ipad. On laptop it takes me to select provider, i choose AT&T and put in username / password but i cant watch. it keeps taking me to select provider, then I do and it just goes back to main screen, no matter how many times I try i cannot get it to let me watch games. Who can help?? Seems that many here have had various issues with WATCHESPN. 

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@jasonpbyu   It's a known problem and ATT Uverse Care has posted a team is working on the problem.  Many Watch ESPN programs can be seen on Uverse online. 😉

Edit: Personally I have no problem there.  As soon as I click the Watch button, it comes up 'powered by ATT Uverse' and I just click a program and it plays.

Chris

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

9 years ago

@mibrnsurg  thanks! how long has the issue been ongoing? We just switched to UVerse this week. I can use my parents Comcast login for now, but hopefully this is resolved sooner rather than later.  As i'm a newbie to UVerse, whats the link for UVerse online?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.