edge621's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, January 26th, 2019 5:13 PM

Uverse watching on my PC

I have been able to put HBO GO, Cinemax Go, Showtime, Starz, ABC, and NBC on my pc with my A T & T Uverse account.  But I can't seem to locate "Flix" on the internet to download the app on my PC.  I Have A T&T Uverse 300, and would also like to have "Flix" on my PC. Any Help Here ?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

222 Messages

5 years ago

Most Flix and the Movie Channel movies are included on the Showtime app.  Encore appears in the Starz app.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

222 Messages

5 years ago

You can try SIGNING OUT of the apps completely, and then signing in again.  If that doesn't work, UNINSTALL the apps completely and then reinstall them. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks for the Info.  Have a great day !

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have installed most or all of the same apps on my fire stick and after signing on with Uverse information none of the apps allow more usage than if I didn't sign in.

They all say that that is not included on my Uverse.  Even though I can watch all the various channels on regular TV.

So I basically have no ability to watch anything on any of the apps other than the channel of the same name as the app on regular Uverse TV.

Any help on how to sign in appropriately?  Customer Service has been ZERO help.

Thank you

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

after leaving Spectrum for AT&T I am no longer able to watch Tv on my pc. I got screwed!! 

AT&T hoodwinked me.

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

5 years ago

If this is so important to you, Why didn't you ensure that the feature was available before switching?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.