Caligirl101's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 26th, 2016 3:55 AM

Uverse app- watching recordings

Some recorded shows I can watch on my ipad and iphone using the uverse app.  But most I can't.  Actually, it seems like I can watch ABC shows but nothing else.  Why is that?  Frustrating!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

7 years ago

You are not watching recordings.  What you are seeing is On Demand programming, therefore you are limited to the content provided by the networks.

The ability to watch recordings remotely (tablet/phone/computer) is not available with Uverse (at this time).

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

7 years ago

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Well this is really disappointing & I'm getting UVerse installed tomorrow. I daily stream from my Tivo to my iPad in my office. Slingbox seems too clunky and wouldn't let my wife keep watching her TV shows during the day, correct? Maybe I'll change the order and only get internet.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

7 years ago

I thought a Slingbox allowed a customer to watch DVR content remotely in addition to live streaming.  I don't have any experience with a Slingbox and the OP didn't mention it but perhaps someone else can shed some light on that.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

How can I watch my uverse record shows on my Android devices?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

7 years ago

@SpringTXAggie wrote:
How can I watch my uverse record shows on my Android devices?

See previous discussions. 

To summarize:

• Watch live programs on your device?  Yes.
  • Watch On Demand programs on your device?  Yes
  • Watch recordings on your DVR on your device?  No without the use of a Slingbox or other such device.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Since AT&T Direct TV App can now playback DVR recordings on phone/PC, and the technology is available, when will this feature be available in the UVerse apps?  Thanks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I want to watch tv and the record I put on tv

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

7 years ago

@PA2923 wrote:
I want to watch tv and the record I put on tv

I want to be 20 years younger and 30 pounds lighter but that's not going to happen anytime soon either.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

What the heck is a slingbox? All my dvr recordings were playing back just fine with existing programming for about two days and suddenly stopped. Ive tried every option, no go. Was told via chat to unplug my dvr reciever to correct the problem. I believed the whole idea behind dvr is not only controlls, but to be able to playback. Wassup att? Paying full tilt for services. I am a terminally ill cancer patient, and the remote access is perfect for me WHEN IT IS WORKING! Please correct this "bug" asap please.....as i utilize mostly tablets for vieeing since my condition as caused me to become immoblie.....PLEASE HELP, THANKS!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.