Uverse Web Remote Access cannot sign in

Observer

Uverse Web Remote Access cannot sign in

Since the recent change to WRA I am unable to sign in. I use the main access ID that used to work for all at&t sites. Now when I try to login to WRA on the guide page it waits about 10 seconds then puts me right back on the same page of the guide and I'm still not signed in. No error message at all. I can try multiple times but keep getting redirected to the same page and not signed in.
Message 1 of 3 (740 Views)
Community Support

Re: Uverse Web Remote Access cannot sign in

Hi @pkccprb422,

I apologize about the issues, but I will be glad to help. If you are trying to access the Yahoo Web  Remote Access, that may be the problem. Try logging in at http://uverse.com/uv/tv.

If you are still having problems, please send us a message by clicking here, and we will be glad to look into your account further.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out here in the Forums by sending us a Private Message or checking out our Chat Support.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (716 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author pkccprb422
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Uverse Web Remote Access cannot sign in

I am glad to say that pkccprb422 was able to get his issue resolved. If anyone else runs into this problem in the future, they were able to delete their cookies and everything was working once again.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out here in the Forums by sending us a Private Message or checking out our Chat Support.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (690 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.