For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Noeleazy2's profile

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

Saturday, January 27th, 2018 6:33 AM

Uverse App missing many channels as show on home tv

Why is the uverse app miissing many channels as show on home tv even when using it at home?  Local channels and others channel are not available on rhe app. It should be all available on app as well since you are watching at home using the same at&t wifi. This should be fixed asap. Xfinity allows it on their service to both view channels of home and mobile app. 

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

6 years ago

It showing the rigjt content on tv.  It’s the stupid U-verse that doesnt work. This is what I mean about this app. 

Guru

• 

467 Messages

6 years ago

You must have different content than I do.  On the guide for the U-Verse receiver and app, A&E shows Marie Osmond’s BodyGym, but is playing Larry King.  Playing a different program than the guide is common due to last minute programming changes, but both, the receiver and the app, are playing it and showing A&E logo.  The History channel has Paid Programming and is playing it on both.  The Ancient Aliens show ended 55 minutes ago.  

Yes, I agree, every provider’s apps need work.  I usually send information like this to the Wriiten Correspondence address that’s located on the bills.  Not the payment address.  The customer support reps can only do so much, in my opinion, the written correspondence address tends to go further.

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

I’m a new U-verse customer and I’m finding out all the limitations of the U-verse app like you have mentioned. Are you still a U-verse customer?   I had Comcast for the last two years, and while their app and computer experience was better, I will never go back to their service. I’m enjoying U-Verse already a lot more. I hope the U-Verse app comes along, but they may be trying to push people to subscribe to Direct TV.  😞

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.