saschreib's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 8th, 2018 7:07 PM

Closed

Uverse App log in fail

The att uverse app will not let me log in. I've tried using my email and member id and neither will work. I've also tried re-installing the app, changing my ID, and changing my password and it still tells me that my credentials are invalid or that i need to use my member id (but when i do it says my log in is invalid). I can log into my att account online, but the app wont work, help!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

None of these suggestions worked for me. Luckily, my technician was still here working on my installation so he was able to figure out that, although my U-verse login email in was supposed to match the ATT Smart Home Manager login email, it turned out I needed to use my @att.net email address. He was able to find that for me, too, thank goodness because I had no idea where to find it and, like I mentioned above, it was not the same email address as the one I had used to set up Smart Home Manager. Interestingly enough, the password from SHM was the same, though. 

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have had the most horrible experience and I have been with At&T since 1981! I had to change my PW (which is the same for account, email U-verse and mobile) When I went to the Uverse app on Ipad it wanted me to log in, which I tried and said I had failed , even though I knew it it was correct. Tried my old one, no luck. Called Friday for support which resulted in "I do not know what is going on and will have to research". Never heard back so called support again Monday. I was on the phone for 3-HOURS being transferred because they were stumped and didn't know what to do  only to be told I would have to wait until tomorrow because I tried to many times!!! Really they can't unlock it, IT support!!! We have Google Fiber who have been bombarding me for my business. I have to say that after 40-years with AT&T Google Fiber is looking pretty good. I mean really I am paying for U-verse just because I can uses it when not at home. Just so disappointed. 

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

2 years ago

This forum is not official support. It's set up primarily so that customers can give help to other customers.

If you're having an issue with an app, it's generally suggested to uninstall, reset the device and then install the app again.

Please don't respond to threads older than a year. It's ok to start a new thread. This thread will now be closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.