Helpful Links

Uverse App error on FireTV. Reset 3 times still same error

Uverse App error on FireTV. Reset 3 times still same error

UVERSE EROOR.JPGUverse,app error on FireTV

Tags (1)
Message 10 of 70
Tutor

Re: Can't stream select shows from Uverse fire TV app

I was able on one TV to watch uverse live stations but that doesn't work anymore.

I did notice that there is a place in settings that is now hard coded to deny to allow storage. I think this could be causing some of the problems. Why would a choice in settings behard coded to deny?

Message 61 of 70
Contributor

I'm having the same issue.  I'm on the Toshiba FireTV (Toshiba_32LF221U19).   It was working and stopped.   I tried clearing cache, uninstalling then removing from cloud.  re-installing.   Still same problem.   Next I will try a factory reset to see if a fresh install of the Firmware will clear whaterver the issue is.   ALL other apps working fine....   Running FIreOS 6.2.6.5

Message 62 of 70
Contributor

Yes, my Insignia Fire TV has the same error with U-verse App for FireTV. but only certain TV networks has this error.

Message 63 of 70
Tutor

AT&T, can you provide us with any updates? Obviously we are all still having issues trying to use the app on Fire TV.

Message 64 of 70
Tutor

My TV still gets the error. My other Fire Tvs (different brand)don’t seem to have a problem.

I have reset, installed/uninstalled. This Insignia is new. I would never buy this brand again.
Message 65 of 70
Contributor

This issue is not account specific. I am having the same issue on my Toshiba Fire TV. Uninstalled app several times, reset tv to factory, Updated TV firmware and all other suggested steps. Please PM with a solution if a public post is not possible.

Thanks.

Message 66 of 70
Tutor

I have done it all many times. I have it on 4 TV’s but 3 work, one gets the stacking error. So am I running out of memory?
Message 67 of 70
Tutor

Okay AT&T it's been three months since this started. It's past time to get the problem fixed. Why not remove the app on the app store and replace it with a new one that we can download. We are not getting the services that you say are offered, so if we can't use these services we should be receiving a discount or refund for services not rendered. The only response we would like to see is that the problem is fixed. 

Message 68 of 70
Tutor

This issue remains open for me as well. Can you provide an update for everyone AT&T?

Message 69 of 70
Contributor

Same here! QuickTime error on an insignia fire tv. 
AT&T is a total joke. 
this has been an ongoing issue for several MONTHS!! Get your crap in order AT&T!!

Message 70 of 70
Share this topic
Share this topic
Learn how to fix U-verse issues. View U-verse Troubleshooting!
Announcements
Additional Support