ronwab's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, December 8th, 2015 12:07 AM

User not authorized error

I am getting this error on all phones and laptops when I try to watch espn. Anybody have an idea if this has been fixed? 

Thanks Ron

Guru

• 

1.1K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @ronwab,

Please try clearing your browser cache first. If that does not help, please contact ATTU-verseCare with the link in my signature. Explain your situation. Please include your name, account number, phone number, and a good time to reach you. Check the blue envelope at the top right corner of this page for their reply. Be sure to also check the email account you signed up with for this forum.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @ronwab,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you on this issue.

-ATTU-verseCare

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@ronwab   See this post for a solution:

https://forums.att.com/t5/U-verse-Applications/Watch-ESPN-App-Issue-quot-User-Not-Authorized-quot-Error/m-p/4322224#M6248

Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I watched 3 episodes on NBC app through Roku. It then gave me a code and asked me to activate through the NBC site. I did that but now the app on Roku says something about content not available....contact serice provider. When I try to watch from the NBC.com site, it says "Your TV subscription does not include this channel. Please contact your TV Provider about upgrading your service to get access." It's NBC...since when do you have to suscribe to that? I searched the Att channel line up for NBC and it shows my local channel, the Spanish NBC and the NBC Sports. I'm not trying to watch Spanish NBC or NBC Sports....so why isnt regular NBC included when its a local channel?

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @JENJACK72,

Do you have any issues logging into uverse.com? Also are you using the att.net email address that was created when you signed up?

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have issue with NBC Sprots app on my Samsung S5 "Unfortunaly, NBC Sports has stopped".

Apps work great and sudenlly stopped.

I ask for help

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have the same issue with the NBC App on iPhone. Some programming requires signing-in and U-verse handles this automatically when I am at home. The App will then tell me that I need to add this channel, even though the local NBC affiliate is included in my U-verse TV package.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.