bcarruth62's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 6:04 PM

U-verse mobile app problems

Since I updated the U-verse mobile app on both my iPhone and iPad the Live TV section does not work keeps saying "U-verse mobile service it temproarily unavailable. Please try again later. (Error # 996-8138-5802baaea708)

Is there any fix for this or is this update garbage?

Thanks

Bob

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Hi, as of the past couple of weeks, we cannot get a full signal in the room next to our modem. Now tonight, our Roku won't stream due to the signal  we are less than 10 feet away from the modem. our phone, tablet and Roku do not work in any other part of our home now. Has there been something done recently that we cannot get signals in our home? Thank you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

On both my Iphone and Ipad (latest IOS on both) the app gives me a Login Error "The U-Verse mobile service is temporarily unavaibable. Please try again later".

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

The app will not respond to receiver choice rendering it unusable, is ridiculous for you to expect to erase the app, that will erase the already to difficult to compile list of favorites

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I've deleted and reinstalled the mobile Uverse app and still I am unable to use it. I get a message that says "Login Error: The U-verse mobile service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." I've gotten this message since August and I wonder if there really is ever going to be a time when it is available??? I cannot program my DVR from my computer anymore as it tells me that I need to upgrade my U-Verse service so I am trying to use the mobile app instead! But nothing works! 

Employee

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I figured out what the problem with this is on an Android system.  In the Back up and Reset option inn the Settings. The field for Automatic Restore needs to be UNCHECKED. This will force the application to reauthenticate with the service provider to ensure that there is not an error in the username/password configuration.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

App not working. Tried all suggested fixes. Logon failed

The U-verse mobile service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I uninstalled and reinstalled the u-verse app for iPads, it still will not allow me access. It keeps coming up with the "temporarily out of service (902)  try logging in at a later date"  I have retried signing in. To no avail. I cannot use my service ..... I AM FRUSTRATED !!!!!

reebrowneyes

Mentor

• 

85 Messages

6 years ago

yep - the uvappsux 

and so so does the so called support 

I've been thru what you are going thru - when I turned to chat for support, all that they had to offer was to uninstall and reinstall the suxy uvapp - which didn't fix the issue - I just had to live without the service until it decided to start working again on its own

-uvappsux 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Has anyone found a solution. I have been having the same issue (on both ipad and andriod) I have unistalled, reinstalled and everthing else. I have never been able to get in uverse with a mobile device. The guy at the att store wasn't able to help either.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I keep receiving the error code 998 for my U-Verse streaming app. I’m unable to access anything but the recorded shows. Any ideas why?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.