For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
jtappeldorn's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, July 19th, 2016 12:10 PM

U-verse App Crashing IOS 10.0

I am a beta tester for IPS 10.0 and want to let you know that your U-Verse App crashes with the new IOS 10.0 when opening.   Hope you can relay this message to your developement team so that they can put out an update.

Former Employee

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Same here. App will be up for 3 seconds and then it closes automatically.

Community Support

• 

231.5K Messages

8 years ago

Hi all,

Since the OS is in Beta, this will happen. When the OS is fully launched, our teams will make the necessary updates to the app. We do not have have time frames if or when the update will take place.

-ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

So why can't you guys go ahead and fix it if you know that it is happening? Other companies fix their apps even if it is still in beta.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Agree totally. Please make the changes now. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

This reply from AT&T did not meet the needs of the users please fix your app like other companies fix theirs. 

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

8 years ago

Fix your app! I think its poor customer service that you refuse to do this. It should be fairly simple.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Well at least now I know why mine keeps crashing. I agree that they should fix it now while it is still in beta. Isn't that why you run beta tests?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

IOS 10 will likely go to Gold Master within a week.  Beta 7 is still crashing this app.  Why does AT&T still blame the users of iOS 10 Betas?  Because it's the easy answer?  

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Apple media event. September 7th.  IOS 10 public release that afternoon.  Gold Master 3-4 days before this date.

Not hard to figure out.....

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

I could understand if it was a small company but come on AT&T stay ahead of the curve.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.