Helpful Links

U-verse App Crashing IOS 10.0

U-verse App Crashing IOS 10.0

I am a beta tester for IPS 10.0 and want to let you know that your U-Verse App crashes with the new IOS 10.0 when opening.   Hope you can relay this message to your developement team so that they can put out an update.

Message 1 of 41
Contributor

Re: U-verse App Crashing IOS 10.0

Who knows for sure what they were trying to fix.

I'm in the middle of dumping U-verse TV anyway right now -- can't deal with them anymore. Just had a horrible Customer Service incident which they show no interest in rectifying, beyond fake "I'm sorry, I understand how you feel" -- that and their off-shore agents.
Message 16 of 41

They just released an update with new logo and everything. Still crashes harder than drunken prom date. You'd think that a highly technical savvy company could actually manage something as simple as making an app work.
Message 17 of 41
Contributor

Noticed the same thing today - the update was even full version (5.0), wasn't it? Amazing they didn't address the issues with iOS 10. 

Message 18 of 41

Ok, ios 10 is officially released!!! Please fix your uverse app now.
Message 19 of 41
Contributor

iOS 10 is not officially out until the 13th. The GM was released today (technically still beta)
Message 20 of 41
Tutor

I download 10.0.1 yesterday... don't know why the app still won't work. Haven't been able to use app for over a month now Smiley Sad
Message 21 of 41
Contributor

I just installed the final version of iOS 10.0.01. The new U-verse app still crashes.

Message 22 of 41

Cutting edge technology here!😂
Message 23 of 41
Contributor

iOS 10 is fully up to download and is no longer in beta. however, the app is still crashing after the update. It's on for 5 seconds then it closes. Any solutions yet? I need this app to work, now that football is back!
Message 24 of 41
Contributor

iOS 10 GM is available only through bets portals. The official release is 9/13. I imagine they'll be an app update by then
Message 25 of 41
Contributor

I know if I were at the top of this company this would not stand. Clearly, the people in charge don't use their own products. Comon' ATT, get your head out your you know what!

Message 26 of 41
Tutor

Today the app works with IOS 10 on IPhone 6s Plus. Maybe they did some behind the scenes tweaking to the login screen and it worked
Message 27 of 41

That might be just your phone mine is still having the same issues
Message 28 of 41
Tutor

Spoke to soon app is crashing again
Message 29 of 41
Tutor

AT&T has made great strides in the functionality of the remote.  I am lost without it.  I too am using iOS 10 GM and app crashes almost immediately after it loads.

Surely a tech company like AT&T can fix app to work quicker.  I have many apps from small firms and they seem to have no problem adapting their apps to work in iOS betas.

Message 30 of 41
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Having service trouble? There is an app for that!

Click here to check it out or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. You can quickly and easily resolve your service woes!

Do you need to contact us? Chat with us!

Additional Support