jtappeldorn's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, July 19th, 2016 12:10 PM

U-verse App Crashing IOS 10.0

I am a beta tester for IPS 10.0 and want to let you know that your U-Verse App crashes with the new IOS 10.0 when opening.   Hope you can relay this message to your developement team so that they can put out an update.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

I could understand if it was a small company but come on AT&T stay ahead of the curve.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

More poor customer service from At&T

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

Launched new version today but app still crashes

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

@ATTCares. Your updates to your app today did not correct the issue with the app crashing. Thoughts?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Who knows for sure what they were trying to fix.

I'm in the middle of dumping U-verse TV anyway right now -- can't deal with them anymore. Just had a horrible Customer Service incident which they show no interest in rectifying, beyond fake "I'm sorry, I understand how you feel" -- that and their off-shore agents.

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

8 years ago

They just released an update with new logo and everything. Still crashes harder than drunken prom date. You'd think that a highly technical savvy company could actually manage something as simple as making an app work.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Noticed the same thing today - the update was even full version (5.0), wasn't it? Amazing they didn't address the issues with iOS 10. 

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

8 years ago

Ok, ios 10 is officially released!!! Please fix your uverse app now.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

iOS 10 is not officially out until the 13th. The GM was released today (technically still beta)

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

I download 10.0.1 yesterday... don't know why the app still won't work. Haven't been able to use app for over a month now 😞
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.