campioncotter's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, June 14th, 2014 9:27 PM

Trouble signing in to HBO Go and Max Go

Recently I've had trouble with both the computer version and apps for HBO Go and Max Go. Everytime I click sign in or sign up, and I click that my television provider is AT&T, the page refreshes and a bubble appears stating I am not a subscriber to the channel. I tried seeing if this was an issue with any other cable prviders, but when I said I was a member of Comcast or Astound, it instantly brought me to a sign-in page. It's extremely frustrating as I cannot access my favorite shows. Is anyone else having this issue? Again, this is an issue for both the apps and on the computer. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

No unfortunately I am having somewhat of a similar issue. For the longest I have not been able to log into my HBO GO account. I never had any trouble with my CINEMAX GO account and I am dumbfounded about why I am having an issue especially since the same username and password are suppose to work for both sites. So I logged out of my CINEMAX GO account to see if I could reset the password to be able to fix for both sites and nothing is working for me now. This situation is so frustrating I have completely given up on getting any type of resolution

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

This is likely because you are attempting to log in from a location that also uses AT&T for their internet.  AT&T decided for some reason to block other AT&T users from using HBOGO etc if the second site isn't also subscribed to those channels.  So, the solution is to encourage the cafe/hotel/friend/relative or whoever's place you're trying to view from to drop AT&T and get a competitor's internet.  Then you shouldn't have problems.

Guru

• 

644 Messages

10 years ago

Try using one of your Sub accounts

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.